We are hiring an experienced Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner to start as early as December in Beautiful Los Angeles, CA!
Nurse Practitioner (Women’s Health)
Title: Nurse Practitioner, open to Physician Assistants as well with WH experience
Length: 24 weeks
Schedule: 5x8s Weekdays Only
Shift: 8a – 5p with 1hr lunch
As a Women’s Health or Family Nurse Practitioner OBGYN outpatient clinic you will provide care that focuses on reproductive, obstetric, and gynecological health of women of all ages. Your practice will include gynecologic care, low risk pregnancy management, family planning, sexually transmitted infection diagnosis and treatment, approved procedures and primary care to women.
- MSN with a specialty in Women’s Health or FNP with Women’s Health NP experience – Required
- CA RN and CA NP license – Required
- National Certification in NP specialty – Required
- Minimum of 2 years NP experience in Woman’s Health practice – Required
- BLS from AHA or ARC – Required
- OB experience – Preferred
- Previous experience with antenatal testing (NSTs and AFI) – Preferred
- ability to travel between other OBGYN Community Practices as needed