About the Job
We at Palm Health Resources, a Healthcare Recruitment Staffing Firm, are hiring a Brand Ambassador for our Medical Staff Coordinator for our growing firm! We are looking for a proactive Medical Staff Coordinator with strong communication skills, a tenacious work ethic, and great time management experience. The perfect candidate will possess a solutions-based attitude, attention to detail, high-quality interpersonal skills and customer service.
This position will work closely with our team of elite recruiters and our outstanding candidates to ensure maximum efficiency and superior service across the board. Working closely with candidate you will be a primary contact performing welcome calls, booking travel logistics and maintaining timesheets.
About Palm Health Resources
We are a thriving healthcare recruitment firm with the family friendly feeling! We strive on bringing excellent customer service, compatibility and a strong work ethic to our clients. Palm Health Resources provide an incredible work atmosphere and culture that is top tier. With an emphasis on perfection and satisfaction we strive to provide to-notch service to all clients and candidates.
- Welcome Call to Locums to go over expense expectations, our process, introduce them to what you will be helping them with (travel and timesheets)
- Booking travel accommodations (directly and with any 3rd party)
- Expenses: Keeping track of approving expenses making sure candidates expense submittals are within our budgets on BigTime and making sure expenses are logged accordingly
- Making sure that all contacts in BigTime (hiring team/timesheet people are labeled)
- Timesheets (reviewing timesheets with providers for accuracy) making sure they know how to do them. Getting them approved by hiring managers. Making sure the timesheet approvers are all correct in bigtime
- Reporting any errors to Office Administrator, inputting notes into BigBiller of conversations of the errors for record and then copying Office Administrator and Upper Management
- Communicating effectively with the Office Administrator when need help with providers and copying Management on emails that need help with for response to customers. Communicating to the team of recruiters when need help with timesheet approvers, getting sheets approved) communication is key!
- Any secretarial duties that need to be performed for internal or external staff
- Customer Services 3+ years
- Expert computer skills and phone skills are a MUST.
- Expert computer skills including MS Office
- Multi-tasking at high levels
- High level of social skills
- Must be available to work after hours when necessary. M-F, 9-6.
- We are offering a base salary depending upon experience, bonuses for excellent customer support, full benefits, and growth!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Salary Plus Comprehensive Benefits and GROWTH! We are all about the incentives and motivating our sales team!