LIVE, WORK, PLAY WHERE THE WORLD VACATIONS
We’re seeks a motivated Nocturnist to join our diverse in-house hospitalist team at Coastal Carolina Hospital. The team currently includes several full-time physicians as well as NPPs, plus part-time/PRN physicians and NPPs. We are in search for a physician who is interested in a full-time, nighttime work schedule to achieve high-quality, patient-focused, and physician-centered results. This group is proud to be part of an experienced yet growing Hospital Medicine Department which covers several locations!
Whether it’s dining in world-class restaurants, shopping at local boutiques and galleries, or taking in the beautiful outdoors filled with Live Oak trees and Spanish moss, it’s easy to find something for everyone to enjoy.
• Full-time, employed opportunity (182 shifts per year)
• 7:7 block scheduling; shifts are 7:00PM-7:00AM
• No procedures; respond to codes
• ER admits are rotated
• Full complement of specialists available for consults
• Privileges at both Hilton Head Hospital and Coastal Carolina Hospital – option to pick up additional shifts at Hilton Head if desired
• Competitive salary, productivity bonus, generous benefits package, and professional liability insurance
• MD or DO
• Must be BE/BC with either the American Board of Internal Medicine or American Board of Family Medicine
• South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of South Carolina
Is this for you?
Do you appreciate an employer that appreciates you? Are you interested in a thriving vacation destination type of living experience? This is the perfect position for a recent graduate or a tenured provider alike. The staff mix is extremely capable and interested in welcoming its newest team member with open and helping hands!
Click Apply Now for Immediate consideration. Apply now!
Contact Taylor at Palm Health Resources for further questions!