Nurse Practitioner Hematology/Oncology
Salary: $105,000.00 – $150,000.00
We are hiring an experienced Oncology Nurse Practitioner for a prestigious hospital on the eastern shore of Maryland!
The candidate MUST have extensive Medical Oncology/Hematology experience!
The is a full-time, permanent position to join a Medical Oncology/Hematology practice specializing in the treatment of cancer, blood disorders and malignancies. The qualified candidate will work closely with two board-certified Medical Oncologists in an inpatient and ambulatory setting.
The candidate must have the Ability to provide comprehensive care to a designated patient population. Provide oversight of the administration of chemotherapy, immunotherapy, blood products and supportive therapies. Coordinate and communicate all aspects of care with patients/family and the healthcare team.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in hematology/oncology practice and/or in an Oncology infusion center
- EDUCTION/TRAINING: Nurse Practitioner with a master’s degree in Nursing or Science.
- CERTIFICATION: CPR, BLS and DEA Certified. Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP) preferred or obtained within 2 years of employment.
- Schedule: 4:10s with shared call, Hours: 7:30 a – 5:30 p
- Competitive base salary based on years of experience, plus performance bonus
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
Interested? Submit your CV for immediate consideration.