Salary: $105,000.00 – $150,000.00
We are hiring an experienced Oncology Nurse Practitioner for a prestigious hospital in coastal Maryland! Close to major metro areas (NYC, Baltimore, NJ, DC) without the traffic!
The candidate MUST have Medical Oncology/Hematology experience!
The is a full-time, permanent position to join a Medical Oncology/Hematology practice specializing in the treatment of cancer, blood disorders and malignancies. The qualified candidate will work closely with board-certified Medical Oncologists in an inpatient and ambulatory setting.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in hematology/oncology practice and/or in an Oncology infusion center
- EDUCTION/TRAINING: Nurse Practitioner with a master’s degree in Nursing or Science.
- CERTIFICATION: CPR, BLS and DEA Certified. Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP) preferred or obtained within 2 years of employment.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Competitive base salary based on years of experience, plus performance bonus
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Loan Forgiveness!
- 403(b) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance