Established Private Practice looking for BE/BC OBGYN in Southern, AL
This successful private practice is looking for someone to join their team in a beautiful area of southern AL.This area is family friendly, peaceful with a small town feel. The area offers a low cost of living and light traffic (easy commutes!).
It is a great area to raise a family with plenty of outdoor activities and just a short trip to the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The county and is one of the best places to live in Alabama. Many families and young professionals live in this area. As well as the public and private schools in this area are highly rated with many other programs offered.
Annually, the facility has approximately 1,000 deliveries and performs 800 GYN surgeries.
- Currently, new provider will share call with 2 other OB/GYNs in practice
- Inpatient and Practice Call required
- Current call is 1:2, would increase to 1:3 with additional provider
- Newborn Rounding available
- Level I Nursery
- Office space available
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary – hospital is supporting with a salary subsidy
- Comprehensive benefit package (through group)
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Potential for Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- Relocation expenses