Exciting opportunity for experienced Occupational Therapists in beautiful Palm Springs, CA!
If you have experience in Occupational Therapy and you are looking for rewarding career at a highly respected facility – look no further!
Work in a collaborative environment with a team of hard-working medical professionals that pride themselves in excellence!
Many employees at this hospital spend their careers here due to their endless growth opportunities and amazing culture!
- Hospital based occupational therapist position providing patient care to patients with a wide variety of diagnoses including musculoskeletal, orthopedic, neurological, and many others. Work areas include acute care, the acute rehabilitation unit, and outpatient areas both on the main campus and off-site clinics. Opportunities to participate in specialized programs including Hand Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Wellness/Joint Replacement, Stroke Rehab/Neuroscience, Orthopedic/Sports, Pediatrics, Cancer Rehabilitation, and Lymphedema Management. Responsibilities include performing initial evaluations and formulating an initial plan of care, providing treatment, and documenting in a highly digital environment working in a team with Occupational Therapist Assistants, support staff, our referring physicians, and other members of the health care team. Assumes the role of Clinical Instructor for therapy students from over 50 university therapy programs across the country. A four day work week/10 hour shift is available. Opportunities to participate in programs to enhance the quality of patient care and department functions including a clinical ladder, continuing education allowance, on-site seminars, clinical in-service participation, new employee mentor program, professional dues reimbursement, community screening and presentations, and support for new program/specialization certifications. Tuition assistance is available for advancing degrees in the rehabilitation field. Is responsible for 100% patient care and performs other duties as assigned.
- Ages: Pediatric – Geriatrics
- Successful completion of curriculum and internship; work experience to meet state board requirement for licensure
- Licensed or licensed applicant with the OT Board of the State of California
- American Heart Association BLS
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or certificate or better
Why choose this Hospital?
This facility is a highly respected not-for-profit, Magnet Status, Hospital renowned in California for its many accolades! This organization prides itself on top-of-the-line patient care, as well as a hard-working and people-centered culture! It’s a wonderful environment with strong camaraderie amongst employees.
Not only that…THE LOCATION IS INCREDIBLE! Palm Springs is a destination spot for families, retirees, and tourists! It has many attractive features such as tennis and golf events, accessibility to the mountains, beach, and desert, luxury shopping, music festivals, and welcoming locals!
How about benefits?
Employees will receive: Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b Retirement plan, FSA, Life Insurance, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Personalized weight training, outdoor activities and aerobic fitness plans available. Nutritional and health counseling!
To learn more about this opportunity or others like it, apply today!