Arizona leading health care provider is seeking Operating Room Registered Nurse in the Phoenix area. We are open to permanent and temporary candidates.
This well respected State of the Art hospital allows surgeons to performs a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures such as general services, bariatric services, and orthopedic services. You will be working with leading surgeons that preform procedures in the specialty areas of Bariatrics, General, Orthopedic, Pain, Podiatry, Spine.
Would consider Travelers or Temp to Perm.
Ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of OR surgical procedures experience in the following specialties: Orthopedics, Spine, General, Ophthalmology, Pain and Podiatry.
To qualify for this position you must:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of two (2) previous OR experience preferred.
- Current Arizona Nursing License and Current BLS, ACLS certified.
- Be able to work with adult to geriatrics patients.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adult and geriatric patient.
Offer Relocation / Sign on, excellent Benefits, Insurance, 401k, PTO, Dental and great work life balance. This is your opportunity to work with an exceptional team and management.
To be considered for this position or others alike send your most resent resume or call today to schedule an interview.