Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Southwest Mississippi (Vicksburg, MS)
Merit Health River Region (361-bed) in Vicksburg, MS is seeking a BC/BE general Orthopedic Surgeon with expertise in joint replacement, scopes, and soft tissue repair to join an established hospital practice.
· Employed Opportunity
· Anticipated call schedule 10 days per month (1:2)
· Block scheduling available for OR
· 24/7 Anesthesia coverage provided by local group
· Level IV Trauma center
Financial package may include:
· Base Salary & Productivity Incentive
· Commencement Bonus
· Medical Education Debt Repayment and/or Training Stipend
· Marketing & Relocation financial assistance
· CME, Licensure Dues, and Subscription reimbursement
MH River Region is a leading employer in Warren County, with over 820 employees and 361 licensed beds. Merit Health River Region has accreditation from The Joint Commission and Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary PCI. A wide range of medical specialties, including robotically-assisted surgery, are provided.
Vicksburg is rich in Southern history, has a thriving arts and culture scene, and is accompanied by an array of modern entertainment, dining, and shopping opportunities. The nearby forests and rivers are filled with wildlife, cabin stays, and plenty of hiking/biking trails, while the city contains four world-class casinos, eclectic boutiques, and live music; the area has something for both the outdoorsmen and city dweller.