Salary: $100,000.00 – $150,000.00
We are hiring an experienced family medicine / primary care nurse practitioner to work at our clinic in Gladwin, MI!
Family Nurse Practitioner who can evaluate, diagnose and treat diverse patient populations. This will take place in a compassionate, ethical and professional manner, resulting in comprehensive medical guidance that meets/exceeds standards of care. The successful Nurse Practitioner candidate will be part of a team dedicated to improving the delivery and quality of health care that is patient-centered, safe, and effective in a fast-paced environment.
Here, you’ll find a rewarding and challenging work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Examine diagnoses and treat patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsel and educate patients about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Promote patient satisfaction and provide excellent customer service
- Formulate diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribe and administer medication
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan
- Provide advice and follow up; refer appropriate care to specialists when needed
- Enters patient information into the EHR system completely and accurately
- Follow HIPAA guidelines and safety rules
- Nurse Practitioner candidates must possess a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), licensed in the state of Michigan, have DEA Certification and BLS Certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience; urgent care and outpatient clinic experience preferred.
- Ability to formulate differential diagnosis.
- Proficient in assessment and development of treatment plans.
- Effectively function in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, takes initiative, be creative, has problem solving ability, is adaptable, and flexible.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.