Seeking an experienced Primary Care Physician to join a growing practice in Fort Lauderdale, FL!
The group receives excellent patient satisfaction reviews, has a strong and experienced support staff, and all the resources necessary for you to provide incredible patient care. This is a collaborative team that is passionate about preventative care and the importance of providing complete and thorough Primary Care treatment.
This position is located in a beautiful community near Fort Lauderdale! This is an ideal location to raise a family, excellent schools, affluent area! Short drive to the city, and a short drive to the beach!
About the role:
- Functions independently as a PCP as part of a patient care team.
- Independently manage patient panel.
- Develop patient strategy to reduce hospitalization and ER visits
- Assess acute and chronic clinical problems.
- Schedule: Monday- Friday from 8am – 5pm with flexibility to take a half day on tuesdays!
- Ability to speak Creole is strongly preferred
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained Physicians. Will also consider ACN Physicians.
- Current and unrestricted FL Medical License or willingness to obtain a FL medicine license
- BC/BE (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of basic primary care principles, theory and practice and ability to stay current with recent developments.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and effectively with patients, staff and family members.
- 2-5 years of applicable experience is preferred
- EMR experience or ability to adapt quickly to a new system
- Generous Salary of 200k-250k (Determined by years of experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Practice covers malpractice 100%
- CME allowance
- 8 paid holidays
- Health insurance (cost split 50/50 for employee and dependents)
To learn more about this group and opportunity, apply today! We’re excited to meet you!