We will hire a motivated New Graduate!
Kingman and the Lake Havasu areas qualify for National Health Services Corp Loan Repayment Program!!!
Schedule is Full time Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and On Call is shared and telephonic!! Very limited on-Call!
- Examines and treats patients to assure continuity of care.
- Makes assessment of each patient which includes, but is not limited to, presenting problem, medical history, allergies, psycho-social problems, medications, and current living arrangement of individuals and their families.
- Reviews lab values that are abnormal and plans appropriate disposition/treatment in absence of the primary physician.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of patients served.
- Identifies need for client/family teaching and/or referrals. Prioritizes patient needs based on assessment and patient verbalized areas of concern. Develops a plan for teaching based on mutual goals that addresses patients assessed and stated needs.
- Participates in a multi-disciplinary approach directed toward client’s needs and care. Consults with other health care providers (i.e. case manager, family planning, etc.) Involves family members and/or significant others in plan of care, as appropriate.
- Provides care following approved protocols in a safe manner. Evaluates care provided and patient’s response to recommended course of treatment
Comprehensive Benefits Package: Insurance, IRA, Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, and Five Days of CME Time with Allowance!!!
Relocation Allowance and All Expenses Paid on site Interview (Spouse Included)!*
Recreation abounds for outdoor enthusiasts: bicycling, hiking, fishing, boating are just a few of the activities one can do almost year-round because of our abundant sunny days!