We are seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physician for our award winning hospital in New Hampshire! This provider will be joining a collegial group of seven physicians and four advanced practice providers in this highly ranked group!
Enjoy a collaborative work environment with fantastic work life balance in the state that is ranked #1 as the most livable state in the nation! We offer Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine for personalized care from a multidisciplinary team of board-certified specialty physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and medical assistants who address a range of lung and pulmonary conditions. We offer the most accurate diagnosis and the care you need to keep your airway and lungs in good shape with new and innovative options that help us diagnose and manage your breathing symptoms. We offer state of the art facilities and also have the assistance of a designated lung cancer screening center and our sleep medicine experts are some of the best in the region!
Our city provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Located near two airports and only an hour from Boston!
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax!
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
Generous Compensation Package:
- Competitive income guarantee
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- Value Based Incentive