Pulmonologist need on Beautiful Mid Atlantic Shore!
This Hospital employed position will provide ambulatory pulm. clinic Coverage. There is great work/life balance in an award winning Pulmonology program.
We are located just a short drive from Metropolitan areas such as Baltimore, Washington DC & Philadelphia. Our coastal community offers sandy beaches, offshore fishing, lush golf courses, sailing, boating and much more.
- Treating diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease as well as a wide range of conditions that can affect the functioning of the brain, lung, and gastrointestinal tract.
- Administering immunizations to protect patients from diseases that are preventable.
- Conducting research to test or develop new medications or methods of treatment
- Providing consulting services to other physicians
Education & Experience: Pulmonologist Physician MD/DO – Pulmonology
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion of residency program
- Current valid state physician MD / DO medical license
- Board certification or eligibility with intent to certify required
- Current DEA certificates (or in progress)
- New resident grads welcome
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance–Health/Vision/Dental, Disability
- Sign-on Bonus
- CME Allowance