State of the Art facility in a spectacular area of Palm Springs, California is seeking an experienced Radiation Therapist to join their team. Great atmosphere and team to work with. Live in an area that is known for its superb spas, golfing, and exquisite scenery of valleys, snow-capped mountains tucked away in an oasis. Lots of things to see and do indoors and out.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working as a Radiation Therapist.
- Must know Truebeam Machine, Novalis Machine, OSMS, CT simulations.
- Must be able to follow the prescription plan and deliver radiation therapy to the patients as ordered by the physician.
- Must be able to ensure every patient is given accurate, precise, and high-quality treatment in an emotionally healing environment.
- Will responsible for providing support as appropriate in all aspects of the treatment of the patient ensuring a smooth transition from each phase of the treatment process.
For this position you must have
- A 2-year Diagnostic School Program + 1-year experience
- Preferred: Graduate of an accredited Radiation Therapy Program
- A.R.R.T. Registered, CA State Certificate (CRT), American Heart Association BLS
- 1 to 2 years of experience preferred
Don’t mis-out. Offering exceptional compensation and benefits to live and work in this beautiful area. Interviewing now.
For immediate consideration send your resume today or call at 954 3617449 to set up an interview.