Arizona leading health care provider is seeking Radiology Techs in the Phoenix area. We are open to permanent and temporary candidates.
This well respected State of the Art hospital allows surgeons to performs a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures such as general services, bariatric services, and orthopedic services. You will be working with leading surgeons that preform procedures in the specialty areas of Bariatrics, General, Orthopedic, Pain, Podiatry, Spine .
Would consider Travelers or Temp to Perm.
Ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of OR experience and must be able to proficiently work with large OEC C-Arm and Siemens.
To qualify for this position you must:
- Graduated from an Allied Health Education accredited Radiology program or equivalent.
- Have current (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technologist, (BLS) Basic Life Support certification and New Mexico License.
- Be able to take “on-call” duty and respond within 30 minutes of request.
- Must have C arm or O arm experience.
- Must have a current Arizona state license
Offer Relocation / Sign on, excellent Benefits, Insurance, 401k, PTO, Dental and great work life balance. This is your opportunity to work with an exceptional team and management.
To be considered for this position or others alike send your most resent resume or call today to schedule an interview.