Registered Nurse PACU
Premier Health Care System in Palm Springs is seeking an experienced PACU Registered Nurse to join our Main Campus! The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for: evaluating Operating Room patients, planning and implementing post-op care, recovering and stabilizing patients in the post-anesthesia unit, participating fully in the interdisciplinary medical team and clear and effective communication with patients and families. Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience in the PACU and 2 years experience in an acute setting overall.
We offer a RN annual education stipend! You will be paid to earn your MSN or DSN!!
- Schedule is Days (4×10 hr shifts)Excellent Work-life Balance!
- Opportunity to provide top-notch patient care to post-operative patients
- Valuable on-the-job training and support of a collaborative team!
- Updated facilities
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary that is experienced driven
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Vision, Medical, Dental, 403b, Relocation, and MUCH MORE!