Respiratory Therapist / Pulmonary Function Tech must be proficient in performing patient assessment and conducts prescribed therapeutic procedures and implements appropriate modalities accordingly. Therapist / Tech will be collaborating with multidisciplinary team members to achieve optimal patient outcomes consistent with evidence-based practice. They must be have CPFT or RPFT in addition to their CRT or RRT.
- Hold an Associate Degree Graduate of an approved Respiratory program including clinical experience or prior work experience.
- Knowledge of respiratory therapy theory and practice required, preferably through the completion of an AMA approved school.
- Maintains a current credential as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP), Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Maintains a current license by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Current certification in BLS, ACLS, and PALS required.