Respiratory Therapist must be proficient in performing patient assessment and conducts prescribed therapeutic procedures and implements appropriate modalities accordingly. Therapist will be collaborating with multidisciplinary team members to achieve optimal patient outcomes consistent with evidence-based practice.
- Hold an Associate Degree Graduate of an approved Respiratory program including clinical experience or prior work experience.
- Knowledge of respiratory therapy theory and practice required, preferably through the completion of an AMA approved school.
- Maintains a current credential as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP), Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Maintains a current license by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Current certification in BLS, ACLS, and PALS required.