Our award-winning healthcare system located near Dallas, TX is hiring an Ambulatory Clinic RN Supervisor. We are seeking an experienced Nurse Supervisor that will supervise 31 FTEs and the daily business of the clinic. Our nursing culture encompasses a progressive approach to shared governance that helps set the highest standards of nursing care.
Schedule: Full time, Days M-F No Weekends, Holidays or On-Call
- Oversees and/or teaches others specialized knowledge and skills necessary to perform techniques and routines in area of specialty. Acts as a preceptor and resource for the department processes.
- Provides operational management of daily patient care services to assure high levels of patient satisfaction with a focus on PACT. Assists in the management of financial, capital, and human resources.
- Assesses, monitors, and evaluates systems for delivery of care. Leads/participates in departmental performance improvement activities and integration of services.
- Assists in development of patient care standards of practice and personnel performance. Ensures services meet established nursing standards of care and quality standards.
- Directly interacting with or caring for patients
- Directly interacting with or caring for human-subjects research participants
- Regularly maintaining, modifying, releasing, or similarly affecting patient records (including patient financial records)
- Regularly maintaining, modifying, releasing, or similarly affecting human-subjects research records
Experience and Education: BSN required. Graduate of NLN approved nursing program. Five (5) years’ as a registered nurse and two (2) years of management/supervisory experience required.
Outstanding Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Matching 403B, Life, Relocation Assistance, CME Monies and MUCH MORE!