Surgical Technician II
Great opportunity for Surgical Techs with neuro, ortho, general, urology, colo- rectal, vascular, hearts and robotic service lines experience. This Eastern Georgia Hospital is looking for strong candidates to join their surgical team. This is a great opportunity to work with a one of the nations top ranked hospitals for quality. Excellent compensation packages offered.
The Surgical Technician II will repot to Operating Room Manager and will assists physicians with surgical, diagnostic, and interventional procedures being performed within a surgical or hybrid environment. Assists with medical devices and surgical equipment. Is a collaborative member of a multidisciplinary team, who is expected to function in the role of scrub and assists the surgeon intra-operatively. Specializes in intermediate surgical concepts, which includes minimally invasive approaches and progressive complex open procedures. Serves as a preceptor to new employees.
To qualify you must have :
- Completion of a Surgical Technician program or equivalent required.
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) and BLS
- Two (2) years of operating room (OR) related experience required
- Experience performing complex surgical procedures in two (2) or more specialties (Orthopedic, Vascular, etc.) preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of monitoring, set up, operating, and troubleshooting medical equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent education (examples include: GED, verification of homeschool equivalency, partial or full completion of post-secondary education, etc.)
For more details on this position or others alike send your resume today or call to schedule a screening interview.
We are interviewing now.