Well respected Michigan Heart and Vascular clinic is seeking Vascular Sonographers to join the team. They are growing and opening the door for you to grow with them.
As a Vascular Sonographer you will provide individualized, direct care to patients by performing peripheral vascular and ultrasound studies specific to veins and arteries, including but not limited to carotid, aorta, mesenteric, renal, and celiac ultrasounds. You would also be performing technical procedures in the application of duplex imaging and other non-invasive procedures on peripheral arteries, which utilize pulse volume recordings with Doppler that may require treadmill testing.
Would consider Temp to perm candidates.
Would consider sharp new grads with strong clinical training.
Shift : Days, No call, No Weekends – Can be flexible.
Excellent compensation which included a very competitive salary, flexible scheduling, Health Insurance, PTO, Wellness program.
Required qualifications for this role :
- Completion of an accredited allied health program leading to degree or certification in the application of non-invasive cardiovascular ultrasound techniques.
- Active certification as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT).
- Current BLS certification.
- Preferably 5 years of experience in vascular ultrasound in a hospital or outpatient setting.
- Registry through ARDMS credentialing preferred, but not required.
Apply today for immediate consideration.