Vascular Ultrasound Technician ll
Due to expansion of services, our award winning hospital located in Boston, MA is hiring a Vascular Ultrasound Tech II! Our division’s accredited Vascular Laboratory provides patients with a full range of non-invasive diagnostic services for all vascular conditions.
Schedule: 8:30am – 4:30pm M-F, No weekends or on call requirement
- Reviews charts, selects appropriate equipment and transducer setting for tests ordered.
- Interviews patients, obtains necessary information, explains procedures, allays apprehensions and positions patient appropriately.
- Views screen, detects pathology/other factors (p/u, change of shape, etc.). Determines images appropriate for diagnostic purposes.
- Keeps current with new techniques, equipment, through journals and outside educational activities.
Recognizes unusual conditions in operating equipment and makes arrangements for repair. .
- May be involved in the submission of changes (and other relevant information) to billing vendor to assure timely submission of claims to maximize third-party reimbursement.
- Vocational or Technical training in an accredited 2 year post high school education – allied health science, didactic/clinical required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certificate 1 Registered Vascular Tech required.
- 1-3 years related work experience required.
Full comprehensive health benefits including dental, vision, relocation allowance
Salary is experience driven with sign on bonus!