Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
Great opportunity for Surgical Techs II to be part of a well-established and prestigious Surgical Team. Our client is a
major Health Care System in Houston, Texas and seeking passionate individuals for this rewarding opportunity.
Excellent compensation package offered with sign-on. This is a mid-shift position 11a to 9p.
We are looking for experienced candidates that have STRONG OR experience. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, adaptable, quick learner and passionate about what they do. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable team of professionals which have been recognized for their dedication to excellence.
Surgical Techs: Under the direction of the surgeon, assists the surgeon and/or surgical assistant during the operative procedure by carrying out tasks including but not limited to sponging, suctioning, cutting suture, and holding retractors. You will provide general patient care and department upkeep as delegated by licensed personnel. Surgical Tech will be responsible for assigned non-nursing functions and practices, relationship-centered care.
To qualify you must have:
- Must have at least 2 yrs of Surgical Tech experience.
- Certification by the Surgical Technologist Association or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Successful completion of an accredited Surgical Technology program or military training equivalency.
- High School diploma or equivalent education (examples include GED, verification of homeschool equivalency, partial or full completion of post-secondary education, etc.)
For more details on this position or others alike call 954 361 7449 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org